We are delighted to announce that the I4E network in Greece has been expanded by 5 more regional stakeholders:
- STHEV plays a pivotal role in representing the interests of Thessalian businesses and industries, advocating for their growth and prosperity. The association recognizes the importance of collaboration, knowledge exchange, and collective action in creating a favorable business environment and driving sustainable economic development.
- POLYTECH S.A., a renowned organization dedicated to designing, developing, and implementing cutting-edge didactic solutions and laboratories.
- Region of Thessaly, the governing authority responsible for overseeing the four Administrative Units of Larissa, Magnesia, Trikala, and Karditsa.
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (IED), a prominent Greek organization dedicated to fostering innovation and nurturing the entrepreneurial spirit among youth and various societal groups.
- JOIST Innovation Park, a dynamic ecosystem builder for innovation and learning in order to bring together key players from various sectors, including researchers, entrepreneurs, industry leaders, policymakers, and community members.
The inclusion of these five new regional stakeholders further strengthens the I4E network's reach and impact. Each stakeholder brings unique expertise, resources, and perspectives to the table, enriching the network's collective knowledge and capabilities. With their active participation, we are confident that the I4E network will be even more effective in fostering innovation at the grassroots level.